We still need your help!!! Destiny Worship Center we will be taking a special offering and donations for the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
We will also be collecting the following items for the relief efforts: (Please send unopened items only) • Underwear and socks (all sizes) • Non-perishable foods • Toiletries • Feminine Hygiene Products • Baby Formula • Baby Wipes • Diapers • Water • Towels • Personal Hygiene Items • Flip Flops • Tarps • Jeans
Tax exempt monetary donation may also be made payable to "Destiny Worship Center" All monies will go to Hurricane Relief for those affected along the Gulf Coast.
Drop Off Location: Destiny Worship Center 750 West Main Street Lancaster, TX 75146
Drop Off Times: Sundays from 10:30am - 2pm
Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police
1. Say a quick prayer (under your breath)
2. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed. Only answer when asked a question. If you must speak…ask to speak and then when granted say what you need to say clearly and concisely.
3. Remember that your goal is to get home safely! If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
4. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
5. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
6. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
7. Avoid physical contact with the police. Never make any sudden movements. Keep hands out of your pockets.
8. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police! Do not run no matter what!
9. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest. Do not talk back. Do not raise your voice. Do not attempt to intimidate the officer(s).
10. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
11. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words. Watch your body language. Watch your emotions.